Assistant Manager- luxury menswear brand
Are you looking to take a step further in your career? Would you like to secure the title of Assistant Manager?
Contemporary Menswear brand is looking for an Assistant Manager for their boutique in central London.
Up to £25K + commission
As an Assistant Manager , you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience. , you will provide the team with a top standard example and be a proactive support to the concession Director.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- To drive store sales through your sales team
- To be a strong leader and brand ambassador
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To assist the manager in driving and developing your team
- To build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, lead the team by example
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian premium brand with a strong heritage is looking for an Italian speaking Store Manager to join their new beautiful boutique in Central London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Commission
This beautiful, fast-paced and unique boutique are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join their, warm, inviting and hard working team in West London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury ladieswear specialists for an exciting management opportunity in the heart of Mayfair
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus
Italian superbrand is looking for a Store Manager for one of their prime positioned London boutiques
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Global fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small team