Assistant Manager- luxury menswear brand
Are you looking to take a step further in your career? Would you like to secure the title of Assistant Manager?
Contemporary Menswear brand is looking for an Assistant Manager for their boutique in central London.
Up to £25K + commission
As an Assistant Manager , you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience. , you will provide the team with a top standard example and be a proactive support to the concession Director.
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- To drive store sales through your sales team
- To be a strong leader and brand ambassador
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To assist the manager in driving and developing your team
- To build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, lead the team by example
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!