Assistant Manager - Luxury Leather Goods - Mayfair
Looking to speak to Assistant Managers for an opportunity to join a top luxury leather goods brand in the heart of Mayfair.
The ideal candidate would be a high energy individual who is accustomed to managing a large team in a busy and fast paced environment. Exceptional people management skills are a must!
- You will be Assistant Manager looking after a team of 20
- You will successfully manage and motivate your team to achieve targets
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for operational tasks within the store
- Only candidates who have a proven track record managing large teams will be considered
- You will already be a successful Assistant Manager looking for a challenge
- You will ideally already have experience working in a boutique
- You will have a hands-on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior client specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the store without presence of a permanent Manager
- Salary up to £45,000 dependent on experience
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury retail Managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Store Manager and passionate about business development and luxury timepieces? Further your career with this luxury watch brand!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission + Benefits
Store Manager wanted for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
Junior Deputy Manager required for award winning contemporary jewellery brand that is expanding! Excellent career progression opportunities
£48000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
I'm looking to speak to dynamic retail managers for an exciting Assistant Manager opportunity with Italian superbrand