Assistant Manager - Luxury Leather Goods
This iconic and elegant accessories brand is currently looking for a strong and experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in central London.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure your team offers exceptional customer service
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in store, including visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service and promotional activity
- Luxury retail experience
- Experience in managing a retail team
- Able to drive sales and motivate your team
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience as assistant manager
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Immaculately presented
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000
- Excellent benefits
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK