Assistant Manager - Luxury Footwear Brand
Our client, a luxury footwear and accessories brand known for its feminine, bold, playful and eccentric designs is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their new beautiful boutique in central London. This is a rare opportunity to join and be a part of this impressive and successful brand.
- To deliver sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Ensure your team offers exceptional customer service at all times. Promote 100 efficiency and professionalism
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and be a brand ambassador
- Oversee standards in Store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
- Previous experience of managing a retail team in a luxury environment
- Passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- Be able to motivate your team and drive sales
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand
- Fantastic communication skills
- Dynamic and passionate personality
- Salary between 28-30K
- Bonus and commission scheme
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices