Assistant Manager - Luxury Footwear Boutique
This beautiful luxury footwear brand is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Central London.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure your team offers exceptional customer service
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in Store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
- Experience of managing a retail team in a luxury environment
- To be able to drive sales and motivate your team
- Administration skills
- Previous experience as assistant manager is preferably
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis