Assistant Manager - Luxury Fashion - Central London
An opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury fashion brand based in Central London. They are seeking a Assistant Manager with excellent communication skills to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
- Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
- Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary up to £33,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!