Assistant Manager - Luxury Fashion - Central London
An opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury fashion brand based in Central London. They are seeking a Assistant Manager with excellent communication skills to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
- Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
- Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary up to £33,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people