Assistant Manager - Luxury Fashion - Birmingham
Are you looking to join an exciting and globally known brand with a real chance of career growth and progression? Our client is seeking a Assistant Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Amazing benefits including management commission!
* Reporting to the UK Retail Area Manager, you will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing a boutique and the team
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the boutique, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management
* Driving the team to reach store sales targets and actively seek opportunities to increase sales
* Supporting the team in building ongoing relationships with our customers through clienteling
* Ad hoc responsibilities
* Experienced in managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
* Customer obsessed and always prepared to go the extra mile
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Proactive, positive and flexible
* Commercially aware and target motivated
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Amazing benefits including management commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!