Assistant Manager - Luxury Fashion - Birmingham
Are you looking to join an exciting and globally known brand with a real chance of career growth and progression? Our client is seeking a Assistant Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
Amazing benefits including management commission!
* Reporting to the UK Retail Area Manager, you will become a Brand Ambassador whilst managing a boutique and the team
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the boutique, driving sales and exceeding targets through exceptional customer service and people management
* Driving the team to reach store sales targets and actively seek opportunities to increase sales
* Supporting the team in building ongoing relationships with our customers through clienteling
* Ad hoc responsibilities
* Experienced in managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
* Customer obsessed and always prepared to go the extra mile
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Proactive, positive and flexible
* Commercially aware and target motivated
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience
- Amazing benefits including management commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK