I'm looking to speak with luxury menswear specialists for an exciting Assistant Manager opportunity in central London. The ideal candidate has a strong background in luxury menswear and you will join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package.
- You will support the manager inside this busy concession space
- You will take the lead on operations and staff training
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- Only candidates with a strong background in luxury menswear will be considered
- You will have extensive department store experience, ideally within Selfridges
- You will have a hands-on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior client specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the concession without presence of a permanent Manager
- Salary up to £40,000
£24k - 26k per year + Commission
Are you a Supervisor and interested in working for a fashion jewellery brand? Or an experienced and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for a step up in your career?
£30k - 32k per year + commission
Global luxury leather goods brand are looking for a client focussed Assistant Manager to manage their experienced team inside their beautiful flagship store
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Fast growing contemporary ladies fashion brand with six stores around London. They are urgently seeking a Store Manager for one of their newest locations
£60k - 70k per year + bonus
Modern and stylish premium fashion brand are urgently looking for an Area Manager for their stores across the South of England
£28k - 35k per year + bonus
Premium fashion retailer are seeking a confident and operational Assistant Manager to work in their busy central London boutique - amazing remuneration package!