Assistant Manager - Iconic Luxury Brand - Department Store
This iconic luxury British label is one of the most respected and influential brands in British fashion. Since the 70's, the brand has been at the forefront of high fashion, discovering and promoting talented designers, as well as designing their own collections. They are now in need of an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager with a background in premium or luxury fashion for their concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London.
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience) + commission
- Uniform allowance and excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London