Assistant Manager - Heathrow - Hyped Superbrand!
This super luxury Italian fashion brand with a strong heritage and celebrity following are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport.
- Proven passion and strategic vision in delivering results
- Lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- Achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand in Heathrow
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
A hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a fine jewellery brand as a Production Assistant in their Central London Head Office
£27000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
Interested in joining one of London's largest growing jewellery brands? Work with this brand as their new Office Manager & HR Administrator, located in West London.