Assistant Manager - Global Retailer - Menswear Womenswear
My client is a multi-brand fashion retailer that offers the latest fashion from various designer brands. Their success is built on their close relationships with their clients and they are rightly proud of their superior customer service. They are now looking for a strong Assistant Manager to join their team in their London flagship boutique.
- You will have at least 2 years experience as Assistant Manager in premium or luxury
- You should be dynamic and be able to use your initiative
- You will show strong examples of growing and developing a team
- You will have a proven record of achieving strong sales
- You will have Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- A loyal client book is a bonus
- Drive store sales through your sales team
- Deliver exemplary customer service through role modelling and setting service standards through the team
- Stock loss accountability
- Be a brand ambassador within the industry
- Salary up to £38k
- Excellent company benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel