Assistant Manager - French luxury brand - London
Global French luxury brand are looking for an operational Assistant Manager to manage their ladies wear and shoe department inside their London flagship.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 25
- You will be incremental in driving clienteling within your team
- You will monitor KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is always maintained
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in luxury
- You will experience managing a boutique
- You will have strong people management experience
- A strong understanding of fabrics and ready to wear is imperative
- Experience in shoes would be beneficial
- You will have experience working with global luxury brands in a fast-paced environment
- Between £45,000-£55,000 dependant on experience
- + bonus
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.
£38k - 42k per year + commission
Hugely exciting opportunity to join an alternative luxury brand as a Store/E-commerce Manager
£70k - 75k per year + bonus
Fine jewellery Store Director
£40k - 50k per year + bonus
This is a rare opening for a competent fine jewellery manager to join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of Retail.
£30k - 32k per year + Bonus
Are you a stylish and hard working Assistant Manager with experienced in retail, looking for your next career move?