Assistant Manager - Exclusive Women's Fashion
Are you looking to take a step further in your retail career? My client offers a bespoke service, ensuring the ultimate shopping experience at all times. In this boutique you will find a selection of inspiring contemporary art, in-house jewellery line, as well as a range of luxury women's fashion, jewellery and accessories from a variety of emerging and established brands - a very exciting concept to be part of!
Salary up to £30k + sales commission.
As an Assistant Manager you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience. You will provide the team with a top standard example and be a proactive support to the Director.
- To drive store sales through your sales team
- To be a strong leader and brand ambassador
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To assist the manager in driving and developing your team
- To build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, lead the team by example
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Salary up to £30,000 + commission
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London