Assistant Manager - Department Store - Luxury Ladieswear
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager with a background in premium or luxury fashion? My client is a luxury British brand looking for an Assistant Manager for their concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London.
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience) + commission
- Uniform allowance
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village