Assistant Manager - Contemporary Menswear Brand
This contemporary menswear brand offers a stylish and comprehensive wardrobe that blurs the boundaries between both casual and chic. They are now looking for an Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London.
Salary up to £30,000 + bonus!
As an Assistant Manager you will display your expertise alongside providing the ultimate customer experience. You will provide the team with a top standard example and be a proactive support to the Store Manager.
- Drive store sales through your sales team
- Be a strong leader and brand ambassador
- Ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- Assist the manager in driving and developing your team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your clients; lead the team by example
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- Menswear experience is a must
- You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
Please email email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK