Assistant / Junior Designer Jewellery
A contemporary jewellery supplier requires a creative and commercially driven Assistant/Junior Designer to develop and deliver profitable and innovative ranges across their already successful brands!
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
- Develop innovative product types, concepts and packaging ideas while driving new colour palettes and trends
- Build strong relationships with buyers to work closely to meet their needs
- Deliver competitor and trend research identifying gaps in the market
- Responsible for cost effectiveness of products to achieve attractive price points
- Must have BA Honours in Jewellery, Fashion or Textiles
- Experience with contemporary jewellery design
- Awareness of the current market, trends, and jewellery buying process
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.