Assistant / Junior Designer Jewellery
A contemporary jewellery supplier requires a creative and commercially driven Assistant/Junior Designer to develop and deliver profitable and innovative ranges across their already successful brands!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Develop innovative product types, concepts and packaging ideas while driving new colour palettes and trends
- Build strong relationships with buyers to work closely to meet their needs
- Deliver competitor and trend research identifying gaps in the market
- Responsible for cost effectiveness of products to achieve attractive price points
- Must have BA Honours in Jewellery, Fashion or Textiles
- Experience with contemporary jewellery design
- Awareness of the current market, trends, and jewellery buying process
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £75000 per annum
This globally recognised fashion house are looking for a Senior Designer to join their vibrant, young and talented team in London
£32000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Graphic Designer looking to join a thriving contemporary fashion brand?