Assistant Customer Service Manager - Luxury
Salary up to £30k + 20% bonus, generous employee discount and great office culture! Join this luxury multi-brand retailer in West London as a Customer Service Assistant Manager.
Incredibly successful multi-brand luxury retailer with offices based in West London.
- Motivate and inspire the team to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager on monitoring staff performance to set KPI's
- Handle escalated complaints and queries
- Support with conducting staff performance reviews
- Support with recruitment, onboarding and training
- Excellent leader and motivator for the team
- Must have led a team before in a head office customer service environment within fashion or homeware
- Passionate about delivering luxury customer service to the highest standards
- Proven experience elevating performance within the team and increasing overall sales
- Salary up to £30k + 20% bonus
- Generous employee discount
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.