Assistant Consultant – Fashion Recruitment
We are looking for an Assistant Consultant / Administrator for the production and technical desk here at Four Seasons Recruitment. You will form an integral part of this team supporting the Managing Consultant on both permanent and freelance vacancies. The team is outgoing, hard working and diverse!
You will need...
- A fast pace hard working mentality
- To be a self-starter with an energetic and gregarious personality
- An understanding and interest of the fashion world particularly production and technical
- Highly compliant and a high level of attention to detail
- An easy going nature
- The desire to further progress your career
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
Send your CV to Chloe Brassey, Director at Four Seasons Recruitment, by email to email@example.com, or send a message via LinkedIn. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k