Assistant Boutique Manager - Prestigious Department Store
Assistant Boutique Manager opportunity with a luxury stationary, watches and leather goods brand. Salary up to £34,000 for the right candidate.
- Over a century old, this company pioneers luxury accessories of the highest standard
- World famous with a rich European heritage
- Sells a variety of beautiful products that define fine craftmanship
- Develop sales initiatives
- Cash till maintenance and fault reporting
- Handling of all customer claims
- Personnel planning
- Inventory management
- Boutique maintenance
- Handle top VIP customers
- Provide team with marketing and sales knowledge
- Exceptional presentation
- Be able to work within and guide a small team
- Be enthusiastic and personable
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Second language is ideal
- Must have experience within luxury retail
- Excellent boutique hours
- Brilliant company benefits
- Paying up to £34,000
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission