Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Accessories
My client is a well-known luxury accessories brand with a strong presence within both the UK and globally. They are now seeking an Assistant Boutique Manager to join their London team.
As Assistant Manager of their top performing boutique you will be responsible for commercial performance, leading staff to reach KPIs, getting involved in events and promotions and developing staff through training and appraisals.
- You will either be a current AM or Senior Supervisor ready for the next step
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in retail
- You must be passionate about following trends
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have a strong book of clients and excellent networking skills
- You must have a keen interest in fashion and be able to demonstrate this through your individual style
- Basic salary is up to £36,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.