Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Accessories
My client is a well-known luxury accessories brand with a strong presence within both the UK and globally. They are now seeking an Assistant Boutique Manager to join their London team.
As Assistant Manager of their top performing boutique you will be responsible for commercial performance, leading staff to reach KPIs, getting involved in events and promotions and developing staff through training and appraisals.
- You will either be a current AM or Senior Supervisor ready for the next step
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in retail
- You must be passionate about following trends
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have a strong book of clients and excellent networking skills
- You must have a keen interest in fashion and be able to demonstrate this through your individual style
- Basic salary is up to £36,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London