Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Accessories
My client is a well-known luxury accessories brand with a strong presence within both the UK and globally. They are now seeking an Assistant Boutique Manager to join their London team.
As Assistant Manager of their top performing boutique you will be responsible for commercial performance, leading staff to reach KPIs, getting involved in events and promotions and developing staff through training and appraisals.
- You will either be a current AM or Senior Supervisor ready for the next step
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in retail
- You must be passionate about following trends
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have a strong book of clients and excellent networking skills
- You must have a keen interest in fashion and be able to demonstrate this through your individual style
- Basic salary is up to £36,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village