Area Sales and Training Manager - Luxury Fragrance
We are looking for an area sales and training manager to join this respected luxury fragrance brand that is currently experiencing new heights of success. An amazing, inspirational team who are incredibly passionate about achieving success and being leaders in providing a luxury experience for their clients.
- Developing and growing the existing UK region, implementing company strategic direction
- Ensuring all wholesale and retail targets are met
- Motivating and developing staff to deliver the best, luxury service in the industry and ensure the highest brand standards are maintained consistently
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all retailers' headquarters and retail teams in key stores and ensure excellent service levels
- Seek opportunities to reach new customers participating in marketing and in store events
- Ensure all accounts are visited regularly working on counter alongside the teams motivating, developing and leading by example
- Identify training needs and execute in line with company guidelines
- Ensure all new starters are trained within 2 or 3 weeks of starting and implement a follow up programme to develop and build a strong team member
- 5 years successfully managing and growing accounts within the fragrance or cosmetics industry
- Understand the importance of building and maintaining key relations
- You will have proven success of managing and coaching retail teams in the field
- A commercially minded person
- Well presented and polished
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.