Are you a student keen to work on Oxford Street?
We have fantastic temporary Sales Associate opportunities within luxury boutiques and department stores on Oxford Street. This role is perfect for students (particularly within fashion!) who are looking to work flexible hours around their studies and gain experience within the luxury retail sector.
We also offer weekly pay and an hourly rate way above the London minimum wage!
- Daily Oxford based shifts within luxury retail (world renowned brands!)
- Department store and boutique work - you will get the chance to work for a variety of brands if you'd like, or request to work for the same brand a longer period of time
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the store
- Excellent verbal communication skills and timekeeping
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Focused, hard working and can-do attitude is a must
- Competitive rate and weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to amazing brands
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK