Are you a student keen to work on Oxford Street?
We have fantastic temporary Sales Associate opportunities within luxury boutiques and department stores on Oxford Street. This role is perfect for students (particularly within fashion!) who are looking to work flexible hours around their studies and gain experience within the luxury retail sector.
We also offer weekly pay and an hourly rate way above the London minimum wage!
- Daily Oxford based shifts within luxury retail (world renowned brands!)
- Department store and boutique work - you will get the chance to work for a variety of brands if you'd like, or request to work for the same brand a longer period of time
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the immaculate appearance of the store
- Excellent verbal communication skills and timekeeping
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- Focused, hard working and can-do attitude is a must
- Competitive rate and weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to amazing brands
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Rare opening with one of BIGGEST brands in the world! You will work in their exclusive jewellery concession in Harrods
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
This crème de la crème luxury brand offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and employee discount, low staff turnover and a supportive work culture
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
6 week Supervisor contract with a luxury brand that is a part of a huge umbrella organisation; you will add a fantastic brand to your CV
£26000 - £28000 per annum
A fast growing RTW brand are looking for their next Prodcution Coordinator to join their Stratford based studio