Arabic Speaking Sales Assistant - Luxury Fashion
Are you fluent in Arabic? Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Assistant, with experience in high value transactions, for an exciting opportunity in one of their beautiful boutiques in Mayfair.
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop expert product knowledge
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail
- Experience in luxury retail
- Experience in processing high value transactions in high paced environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and verbal)
- Strong selling skills
- Must be confident and approachable
- Well groomed presentation with a natural style
- Salary up to £30k
- Fantastic benefits and bonus scheme
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London