Arabic Speaking Sales Assistant - Luxury Accessories
One of the leading luxury brands, who are an ultimate purveyor of the highest quality handbags, purses and leather accessories, is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Assistant to join their team in the most luxurious department store in London.
- Focused on improving the customer experience
- Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Facilitating effective communication throughout the store and with head office where appropriate
- Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
- Maintain high retail standards
- Must speak fluent Arabic
- You must have at least 1-2 years of luxury retail experience
- Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
- Be highly presentable and well groomed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to self manage and work as part of a team
- Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
- Salary £23,000-£24,000
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Do you speak fluent Mandarin? Are you experienced in luxury retail? This could be the role for you!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
Are you a passionate Sales Consultant with expertise in leather goods?
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
This French luxury brand are looking for an experienced Cashier to join their team in a fast paced London department store
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis