Arabic Speaking Fine Jewellery Expert
One of the world's most prestigious fine jewellery houses is seeking an Arabic speaking fine jewellery or watch specialist to join their strong team in famous department store in Central London.
- You will have at least 3 years experience working with fine jewels and watches
- You will be fluent in Arabic with strong written English skills
- You will have strong understanding of luxury retail
- You will be energetic, hardworking and extremely hands on
- You will be immaculately presented and a good communicator
- Work for an exclusive fine jewellery brand with the potential for progression
- To build client relationships while delivering exceptional customer service
- Salary up to £28,000
- Excellent commission and bonus scheme
- Company benefits including private health care
Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered - please assess the requirements of this position before applying.
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people