Antique Jewellery - Junior Sales Associate - Mayfair
Antique fine jewellery boutique in Mayfair is looking for a Junior Sales Assistant with a keen interested in diamonds and jewellery to join their team. Previous jewellery experience is NOT required - full training provided.
- Previous retail experience a must, luxury experience preferred but not essential
- Must be articulate with excellent written English skills
- Sales driven and emotionally mature personality
- A passion for jewellery and a keen interest to learn is essential
- To give excellent customer service at a luxury level
- In depth training will be given
- To work closely with small team and owner
- Up keep of boutique to luxury standard
- Salary up to £21,000 (based on experience)
- Thorough training and career progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission