Alterations Tailor Role - Central London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team. With a rich heritage and timeless products, this business is one of the best menswear brands for an established Tailor to join.
- Carry out alterations to bespoke made to measure and RTW clothing
- Carry out all types of alterations
- Use brand price list for calculating jobs
- Press garment after alteration has been complete
- Deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they receive a first class service at all times
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines for completion of alterations
- Maintain an organised clean environment. Ensuring tailoring/sewing materials are kept in sufficient supply to meet demands of the business
- Full understanding of all types garment construction
- Established Tailors only
- Knowledge of all hand-sewing skills
- Strong machine control
- Can work with a variety of people
- Proactive, vibrant, and excellent problem solver
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?