Alteration Tailor Role - Central London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team. With a rich heritage and timeless products, this business is one of the best menswear brands for an established Tailor to join.
- Carry out alterations to bespoke made to measure and RTW clothing.
- Carry out all types of alterations
- Use brand price list for calculating jobs
- Press garment after alteration has been complete
- Deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they receive a first class service at all times
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines for completion of alterations
- Maintain an organised clean environment. Ensuring tailoring/sewing materials are kept in sufficient supply to meet demands of the business
- Full understanding of all types garment construction
- Established Tailors only
- Knowledge of all hand-sewing skills
- Strong machine control
- Can work with a variety of people
- Proactive, vibrant, and excellent problem solver
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!