Alteration Tailor Role - Central London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team. With a rich heritage and timeless products, this business is one of the best menswear brands for an established Tailor to join.
- Carry out alterations to bespoke made to measure and RTW clothing.
- Carry out all types of alterations
- Use brand price list for calculating jobs
- Press garment after alteration has been complete
- Deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they receive a first class service at all times
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines for completion of alterations
- Maintain an organised clean environment. Ensuring tailoring/sewing materials are kept in sufficient supply to meet demands of the business
- Full understanding of all types garment construction
- Established Tailors only
- Knowledge of all hand-sewing skills
- Strong machine control
- Can work with a variety of people
- Proactive, vibrant, and excellent problem solver
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their growing studio