Allocator - Iconic Luxury Brand
Are you a new graduate in fashion merchandising looking for an incredible opportunity to work for a globally recognised luxury brand? Look no further! Our client is looking for a hard working individual with a strong motivation to learn and progress their career in one of the world's most iconic luxury brands. This is a truly incredible opportunity to kick start your career as an allocator.
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- Manage purchase orders from initial allocation through end of life cycle of merchandise, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, attributes, seasonality and selling curves.
- Identify and communicate sales opportunities and stock liabilities by door on a regular basis.
- Ensure strong stock position by door on core, seasonal basics and item programs.
- Manage basic stock replenishment programs.
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Salary between £19,000 - 20,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK
£22000 - £24000 per annum
West London, London
Are you looking for a career in buying or merchandising and have at least 1 years experience in either field? My client is looking for an Administrator for all data entry and purchasing orders
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Fun, vibrant and trend-setting brand are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Merchandiser
£45000 - £53000 per annum
City of London, London
I am looking for a senior merchandiser with strong planning, store allocation and SAP knowledge to work for a luxury accessories brand
£29000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Due to expansion and growth this luxury accessories brand has an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London