Allocator - Iconic Luxury Brand
Are you a new graduate in fashion merchandising looking for an incredible opportunity to work for a globally recognised luxury brand? Look no further! Our client is looking for a hard working individual with a strong motivation to learn and progress their career in one of the world's most iconic luxury brands. This is a truly incredible opportunity to kick start your career as an allocator.
- Assisting in the development of new reports when required
- Manage purchase orders from initial allocation through end of life cycle of merchandise, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Manage overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, attributes, seasonality and selling curves.
- Identify and communicate sales opportunities and stock liabilities by door on a regular basis.
- Ensure strong stock position by door on core, seasonal basics and item programs.
- Manage basic stock replenishment programs.
- A hard-working team player, who views no task as too hard, too tedious, or beneath them
- Extremely eager to learn
- Highly analytical with advanced excel skills
- Passionate about the company they will work for
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Salary between £19,000 - 20,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
West London, London
Head of Product Merchandising role working for a prestigious womenswear luxury company based in West London.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
My client is an internationally recognised luxury interior designer and gifting company based in South West London - they are now looking for a Merchandise Manager!
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe