Allocator / Entry level Merchandising
Calling all enthusiastic graduates who love fashion! We are looking for a Merchandising Administrative Assistant/Allocator to join a fantastic fashion brand specialising in apparel accessories!
If you are a highly analytical individual and keen to start your career in a fast-paced environment with a highly successful brand, then we would love to hear from you!
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (Data Maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (Product)
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for Wholesale and Corporate orders (Reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Partnering with the Design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (Ad Hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Proactive attitude
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!
£65000 - £75000 per annum
East London, London
Are you a Head of Merchandising who loves planning strategy on a global scale and has an eye for contemporary RTW design?
£35000 - £40000 per annum
West London, London
Highly sought after contemporary jewellery brand is seeking an enthusiastic Merchandise Manager to join them during their growth