Allocator - British luxury brand - Southwest London
This British luxury occasionwear label is highly sought after and adorned by some of the world's most glamorous women. If you are an analytical individual with a working knowldege of SAP and keen to start your career with this Allocator role, then we would love to hear from you!
- Collate information from vendors, and run weekly sales reports for Wholesale and Corporate orders (Reporting)
- Maintaining data in SAP and Range Plans (pricing, costing and attribution)
- Creation and maintenance of production orders, amending delivery dates and quantities as required (Data Maintenance)
- Liaising with suppliers, product development and design teams (Product)
- Partnering with the Design team to provide Visual Range Plans prior to market opening
- Support management with further projects (Ad Hoc)
- Build strong relationships with other business functions
- Must have SAP knowledge/ experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Highly analytical, with strong numerical skills Highly skilled in Excel
- Eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Proactive attitude
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Internship experience preferred but not required
- £21,000 - 25,000 based on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!