Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator - Head Office - Luxury
We are looking for an Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator to join the Head Office Team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for its ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces. You are a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to join a vibrant team!
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- You will be responsible for the repair process from start to finish
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 1 years experience in a Head Office role
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible, upbeat, engaging and cooperative and work well within a team
- Salary up to £25,000
Please email your CV to Kayla.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
West London, London
A luxury watch brand based in West London is seeking an Administrator where you will have the opportunity to develop and progress
£25000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant looking to move into an administrative position based in West London
£20000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Luxury menswear brand are currently seeking a Retail Administrator to join their team in their Savile row boutique
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Clothing allowance,
East London, London
Would you be interested in working as a PA for one of London's most respected Fashion entrepreneurs? You would be supporting an amazing business woman with a stellar reputation and beautiful brand.
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!