Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator - Head Office - Luxury
We are looking for an Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator to join the Head Office Team for this luxury watch and accessories brand known for its ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces. You are a driven, engaging and tenacious individual looking to join a vibrant team!
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- You will be responsible for the repair process from start to finish
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 1 years experience in a Head Office role
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible, upbeat, engaging and cooperative and work well within a team
- Salary up to £25,000
Please email your CV to Kayla.email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Ideal career opportunity for someone working in retail who wants to move from the shop floor to an office environment, while still working with amazing brands!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Talented Online Customer Service Assistant needed to join the Head Office of this luxury gifts company. Excellent potential for career progression!