After Sales Coordinator for French Superbrand
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced After Sales Specialist with luxury retail background to join this beautiful French brand.
- To coordinate after sales processes between the Bond Street boutique and Harrods concession, across all departments
- Liaising with clients, repair workshops and head office
- Administration and email follow up with clients with emphasis on CRM
- Dealing with any potential after sales related customer queries
- Rolling 6 months contract
- 2 years of after sales or repairs management experience
- Strong luxury retail background
- Strong administrative skills
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Salary of £25,000 plus benefits
- Rolling 6 month contract
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
This British leather goods brand are looking for a Stock Assistant to assist them in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxury heritage brand located on Mayfair's Bond Street is looking for an experienced Sales Associate who would like to develop back of house and administration skills
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£17000 - £18000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
A fine jewellery and diamond boutique based in Stratford is currently looking for a Store Administrator. No fine jewellery experience is required, as on the job training will be provided!
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
World re-known luxury retail brand are looking for a Made to Measure Specialist to join their experienced team in their luxury boutique in London.
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion