After Sales and Repairs Consultant - Superbrand
Are you experienced with after sales and repairs? We are currently searching for a specialist in the industry to apply their expertise within this luxury superbrand boutique.
- You will be providing exceptional client services and operate in an efficient manner to ensure processes are completed quickly
- Offer guidance on repair time frames and policies and through assessment of the product and its damage
- Delivering regular updates to clients and ensure they are satisfied with the arrangement
- Comply with the brands high standard of product quality
- You will have at least 3 years in an After Sales and Repairs role
- You will be organised, efficient and professional and have a strong work ethic
- You will be passionate about the luxury industry and delivering exceptional customer service
- You will be flexible and cooperative and work well within a team
- Salary range £28,000- £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Exceptional company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis