After Sales Administrator
After Sales Administrator wanted for 6 month contract in fine jewellery boutique / head office in the heart of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain luxury industry experience and add an amazing brand to your CV.
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- First point of contact from all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Receive, process and allocate repairs to the workshop
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills in Microsoft Excel, Work and Power point
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Experience in B2B and B2C
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Salary up to £23,000
- Head office hours
- Exposure to fine jewellery and watches
£30k - 35k per year
We have partnered with an Online contemporary concept store who are looking for an entrepreneurial Operations manager to join their East London Head Office.