Affiliates Specialist - Contemporary British Brand - Up to £38k
We are currently working with one of the most talked about contemporary brands as they are looking for an Affiliates Specialist to join their dynamic and continuously growing team. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all affiliate campaigns to drive traffic and increase revenue for the business.
- Develop the global affiliate marketing strategy
- Manage current affiliate relationships, liaising with them regularly regarding any new product launches or opportunities
- Manage the affiliate calendar and budget
- Analyse affiliate campaign activity to ensure there is a successful ROI
- Report on affiliate activity on a weekly basis
- At least 3 years' experience working with affiliates for a fashion brand or retailer
- Strong knowledge of the UK & international affiliate markets
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Pro-active, self-motivated and results driven
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between £35k - £38k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK