Administrator / Receptionist - Fashion Brand
Administrator / Receptionist - Fashion Brand - Mayfair
The role of Administrator/ Receptionist is responsible for front of house and office admin tasks at this luxury fashion brand based in Mayfair.
The business operates by appointment and provides exclusive tailoring services to its loyal client base.
The successful candidate will be confident, organised, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to their work. Ideally they will have an appreciation of the fashion & retail industry and be motivated by the prospect of working in the business.
- Providing a positive external impression at all times
- Meet & greet visitors
- Diary management
- Collection and distribution of post and deliveries
- Organising, scanning, filing, and photocopying of papers
- Maintain all stationary stock levels and filing (including staff and client files)
- Database work – managing the integrity of the database system
- Organise and supply all catering/cleaning/maintenance requirements as required.
- General office administration management
- Responsible for all office housekeeping
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- PC skills - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ideally experienced in working within an office environment in a support role, and interaction with people of varying positions and seniority
- Confident and personable character
- Proactive approach and “can do” attitude
- Calm and unflappable manner