Administrator / Photographer - Fine Watches - West London
Are you a fine watch specialist who is seeking an administrative role within photography? Our luxury watch client based in West London is seeking someone who has excellent knowledge and a keen interest in fine watches.
Basic salary up to £30,000 + bonus + boutique working hours!
- Represent the brand at all times and be a true brand ambassador
- You will be dealing with all client enquiries
- You will be photographing product, and ensuring it is uploaded to the website in high resolution and in an efficient manner
- Share brand history and craftsmanship
- You will be highly skilled using Photoshop and be using that in your day to day work currently
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous watch experience is essential
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Boutique hours
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Crystals and fine jewellery boutique in the heart of London are looking for a Sales Consultant
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
French luxury leather goods brand looking for a Senior Sales Consultant for their boutique in central London
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£20280 - £28000 per annum + Sales Commission
Beautiful, creative and transformative boutique that stocks products sourced from around the world are seeking a Sales Assistant to join their unique store
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
City of London, London
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!