Administrator - Fine Jewellery / Watches - West London
Do you have jewellery and / or watch retail experience and are seeking an administrative role? A luxury jewellery boutique in West London are seeking someone to support the Store Manager.
Basic salary up to £21,000 + bonus + convenient boutique working hours!
- Represent the brand at all times and act as a brand ambassador
- You will be dealing with all client enquiries
- Supporting the Store Manager with administrative duties
- Learn and share brand history and craftsmanship with clients
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous jewellery and / or watch experience is a must
- Great attention to detail
- Salary up to £21,000 (depending on experience)
- Boutique working hours
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.