Administrator - Fine Jewellery / Watches - West London
Do you have jewellery and / or watch retail experience and are seeking an administrative role? A luxury jewellery boutique in West London are seeking someone to support the Store Manager.
Basic salary up to £21,000 + bonus + convenient boutique working hours!
- Represent the brand at all times and act as a brand ambassador
- You will be dealing with all client enquiries
- Supporting the Store Manager with administrative duties
- Learn and share brand history and craftsmanship with clients
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous jewellery and / or watch experience is a must
- Great attention to detail
- Salary up to £21,000 (depending on experience)
- Boutique working hours
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ladies lifestyle brand based in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Luxury British brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser / Gold Stamper for their London Boutique
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
This leading footwear brand is offering an unusually high salary of up to £28,000 + commission
£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique in Heathrow Airport T2/T5.
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career