Accessories Sales Associate - Weekly Pay, Flexible Hours
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in luxury leather goods and accessories!
- You will be part of a thriving team, providing exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- You will maximise sales by advising customers on a wide range of luxury products
- You will be representing and promoting one of the most iconic names in luxury retail
- Well spoken and immaculately presented
- Previous retail experience is essential, ideally from a luxury background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for one of the top luxury retailers in the world
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager