Accessories Designer - British fashion house
This British luxury fashion house requires an Assistant Accessories Designer to join their young and dynamic team. The position covers designing both men's and women's bags and small leather goods.
- Develop and produce seasonal concepts to include themes, mood boards suitable for the accessory collection
- Produce innovative and commercial accessories in line with the brand's aesthetic
- Keep close contact with suppliers throughout the development process
- Work to a critical path and ensure supplier delivery dates are met
- Prepare and attend licensee meetings giving clear direction to our licensees
- Understand the market requirements and support licensees with any queries or presentation requests
- Must have experience in Adobe design software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of design and development process
- Awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices
- Ability to follow brand manual/protocol and provide all design work with accuracy
- Experience in both men's and women's accessories - ideally coming from a luxury brand
- 2 years design experience
- Excellent team player
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis