2 Days / Week - Fashion Accessories - BRISTOL
Prestigious department store in Bristol is currently looking for Sales Assistants to work 2 days a week between Nov-Jan. This role is perfectly suited for students or someone with previous retail experience that wants to get experience with a luxury brand. Great opportunity for ongoing work!
- Provide excellent customer service and become a product expert (training provided)
- Take pride in representing and promoting a luxury accessories brand
- You might be offered additional shifts closer to the Christmas period
- A full shift on Monday 24 Dec is required to deal with busy trade and to mark down the stock in preparation for the sale
- Be part of a friendly team and help reach store targets
- You must be available to work 2 days a week; Sunday + one other day (the later in the week the better!)
- Retail experience is a plus however not essential
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in luxury brands and products
- Will take pride in delivering flawless customer service
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- £7.86 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Total hours per week: 13.5
- The chance to get work experience with a fantastic luxury brand!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK