2 Days / Week - Fashion Accessories - BRISTOL
Prestigious department store in Bristol is currently looking for Sales Assistants to work 2 days a week between Nov-Jan. This role is perfectly suited for students or someone with previous retail experience that wants to get experience with a luxury brand. Great opportunity for ongoing work!
- Provide excellent customer service and become a product expert (training provided)
- Take pride in representing and promoting a luxury accessories brand
- You might be offered additional shifts closer to the Christmas period
- A full shift on Monday 24 Dec is required to deal with busy trade and to mark down the stock in preparation for the sale
- Be part of a friendly team and help reach store targets
- You must be available to work 2 days a week; Sunday + one other day (the later in the week the better!)
- Retail experience is a plus however not essential
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in luxury brands and products
- Will take pride in delivering flawless customer service
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards
- £7.86 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Total hours per week: 13.5
- The chance to get work experience with a fantastic luxury brand!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London