Are you looking for your next role within fashion Buying & Merchandising?
Our clients include leading high street retailers and luxury fashion brands based in London and the UK across Menswear, Womenswear, Kidswear, Footwear, Homeware and Accessories.
Typical Buying responsibilities include:
• Analysing sales and deciding whether to buy more or less of a type of apparel, or raise or lower its price
• Analysing the retailer’s budget and decide how much to spend and forecast profits from the sales
• Tracking fashion trends and predicting future trends
• Negotiating prices with suppliers to meet demand and monitoring deliveries to ensure that orders are correct and arrive on time.
To be a successful Fashion Buyer you must be able to understand your target market, be creative and imaginative, whilst also having strong negotiation skills and good commercial awareness.
Typical Merchandising responsibilities include:
• Liaising with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
• Working closely with visual display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximise customer interest and sales
• Forecasting profits and sales, and optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
• Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges
To be a successful Merchandiser you must take an analytical approach to the task in hand, have excellent commercial awareness skills and experience in planning forecasting.
If you are an experienced Buyer or Merchandiser within the fashion and luxury retail industry then please see our current list of vacancies below or submit your CV or register with us today.