It’s becoming somewhat of a tradition for fashion brands to pull pranks on their customers on April Fool's Day. We have listed our favourite pranks from the past few years - enjoy.
1. Hunter released the Original Dog Boot; trendy puppy boots priced at £20 for a set of four.
2. ASOS' wedding chapel was going to take place on their signature catwalk, along with "hot models" as ushers, a joint "Saved Items" registry and a decorated ASOS van for transportation.
3. Donald Trump announced his purchase of Pharrell Williams’ brand Billionaire Boys Club, which was set to be rebranded as "Billionaire Men's Club".
4. H&M launched a capsule collection inspired by the personal style of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg; solid grey t-shirts and washed denim.
5. Ted Baker announced new bluetooth-connected adjustable heels, which would supposedly let you take some of the weight off using your smartphone.
6. Warby Parker made eyewear for dogs, and called it Warby Barker....
7. Diesel founder Renzo Rosso put the brand up for sale on eBay; "office supplies and inventory included".