is one of the most exciting roles within the luxury and high street retail industry. This role allows you to actively promote goods for a particular designer brand or store merchandise. You will be able to combine your knowledge of fashion products such as womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories and homeware in order to boost the sales of a product line.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for organising and deploying high quality visual merchandising strategies as well as ensuring consistency of standards.
- Make sure all the visual merchandising for any store opening is secured and properly implemented
- Coordinate stock availability at the time of opening with buying team and Area Manager
- Design window concepts base upon brand directions
- You will be in charge of window production, coordination and installation
- Create designs strategies, merchandising directions and guide lines to express image and visual messages
- Submit a mood or concept board and costing estimate for approval
Senior Visual Merchandisers are also responsible for coaching, training and auditing of the local Visual Merchandisers resources.
If you are an experienced fashion visual merchandiser and are interested in finding out about our roles in the UK and abroad, then submit your CV
with Four Seasons Recruitment today!