Keep up to date on fashion and retail news by reading our Four Seasons News area.
Four Seasons first supplied temporary staff to the luxury retail sector in 1981!
We have achieved huge success through our innovative and passionate approach to providing the very best temporary staff in retail sales to the most prestigious department stores and boutiques in London.
We have temporary retail sales jobs in many of the leading retailers in fashion, fine jewellery, beauty & cosmetics and homeware & lifestyle markets. Our clients appreciate our temporary staff, their skills, personality, experience and enthusiasm.
Working in the Luxury Fashion Retail industry in London is an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career path. To be successful candidate for fine jewellery and watch sales jobs, you must be impeccably presented, have an eye for detail, and exceptional customer service skills. Your high-profile clientele will accept nothing less than the best.
Fine jewellery and exclusive watches are exciting, exclusive and challenging products to work with. You will be representing the most famous global luxury brands and selling the finest craftsmanship in the world.
Fine jewellery retail sales jobs demand that you demonstrate extensive knowledge of your product and reflect the heritage and ethos of the brand you are working with.
We represent some of the world's most well-known names in fine jewellery and luxury watches and our clients expect the best. We recruit at all levels: typical vacancies include watch specialists, diamond specialists, sales consultants, concession managers and boutique managers.
You must have previous experience of working within a fine jewellery or watch sales environment, ideally with GIA qualifications.
We pride ourselves in having successful and long-lasting partnerships with both clients and candidates. Our candidates value being treated as special. They are special!
Typical role requirements:
- Outstanding customer service ability
- Confidence in dealing with high profile customers competently and professionally
- An eye for fashionable grooming and pride in personal presentation
- A flexible approach to working, with a strong commitment to high standards of service
- A reliable, approachable and fun personality
- Articulate and self-motivated
We can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements to accommodate your current career and commitments
- Highly competitive hourly rates, with weekly pay and paid holidays
- Excellent working conditions within some of the most prestigious luxury retailers
Fine Jewellery and Watches Sales Jobs:
- Watch specialist
- Diamond specialist
- Fine Jewellery Sales Consultant
- Concession Manager
- Boutique Manager
If you are looking for a long or short term temporary retail sales jobs with the leading luxury brands in the retail world then look no further. Submit your CV or register today!