These roles require a pro-active, well-presented and organised person with a great eye for detail and style. The candidate must be able to work from a brief, but also able to develop their own ideas when required. The role is varied and priorities will change dependent on company priorities; you must be flexible and be an excellent communicator.
There are many areas of Marketing and PR
that need to be covered, from Direct, Database and Digital Marketing to Events and PR Communication.
include leading High street retailers and luxury fashion brands across all sectors, Menswear, Womenswear, Childrenswear, Footwear and Accessories.
Marketing and PR jobs
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Experience with programmes such as CMS, HTML/CSS/Photoshop preferable
- Experience using an analytics solution
- Preparation and styling on photo-shoots for catalogues
- Post production of offline marketing materials including 3rd party retouching, graphic design and printing
- Graphic Design – initial concepts and layouts for postcards / invites / mailshots
- Creation of advertising directives (for external photoshoots)
- Maintenance of content for website, and online marketing campaigns
- Plan, produce copy and manage all creative for company email campaigns
- Manage SEO and PPC systems
- Organise runway events and press conferences
- Manage and write copy for all social marketing and promoting Linkedin, Video, You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, Blog posts, online press releases, etc
- Press open days
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Communications Manager
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Online Marketing Manager
- PR Assistant
- PR Coordinator
- PR Manager
If you’re an experienced Marketing or PR professional, then we want to hear from you. Not all Recruitment Consultancies are the same – find out why submitting your CV
with Four Seasons Recruitment, and we’ll do the searching for you.