Product Developer - Luxury Brand
Up to £35,000
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Product Developer for a luxury fashion and accessories brand. The role works alongside design team to manage the development of the RTW collection.
Our client is a leading luxury British heritage brand, including RTW and accessories.
Product Developer - The Role:
An exciting opportunity to work for a Product Developer where you will:
* Manage the day to day product development of the RTW collection
* Be working with the Design team sourcing new trims, hardware and materials
* Create Tech packs ensuring product information is accurate and correct
* Following and working closely with Italian and UK suppliers.
* Attend fit meeting and review regarding RTW
* Create and maintain update the bill of materials sheets
* Work to ensure all fabric, trims and spec sheets are sent out for SMS.
* Work to resolve any technical and quality issues
Product Developer - The Candidate:
* Computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Effective team player
* Passionate about product design and fashion
* Italian language not essential but a benefit to the role
* Overseas travel may be required
Product Developer - The Package:
* Up to £35,000, dependant on experience
To find out more about this amazing job as a Product Developer in London, please send your CV over to Nicole immediately!
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice about this role and more!