Floor Manager - Food Hall - Department Store
Salary of up to £28,000
We are looking for an experienced Floor Manager to join the Food Hall team for this fashion led department store in Birmingham.
My client is one of the UK's leading fashion destinations that is renowned for excitement and innovation throughout the store.
Floor Manager - Food Hall - The Candidate:
They are looking for Floor Manager's for the Food Hall
* Motivated and have a can do attitude
* Commercial and have sound competitor awareness
* Excellent communication skills
* Inspiring team management style
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to problem solve
Floor Manager - Food Hall - The Role:
* To drive team performance of their department and team by reviewing sales, service levels and stock loss
* Previous experience working in the food and beverage industry
* To promote excellent standards of dress code and act as a role model
* To effectively manage customer complaints
* To monitor service standards through viewpoint and take action in line with relevant guidelines
* Recognise and reward excellence in your area
* To communicate the sales targets and ensure that your teams understand their role in the delivery of this
* To manage stock loss in your area
* To build, develop and maintain relationships with key members of the business
Floor Manager - The Package:
* Salary up to £24k + bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Floor Manager in Birmingham in more detail, please apply with your CV to Lynn immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLRetail and Facebook about this role and more!