Up to £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Manager for a ladies fashion brand in London.
Our Client, a contemporary ladies fashion brand, are looking to recruit a Ecommerce Manager. The brand is experiencing rapid growth and now is a great time to join our expanding team.
Ecommerce Manager - The Role:
This is a briefing and coordinating role, they're looking for someone who can manage, at an execution/tactical level, their:
- Website content/promotions
- Web analytics/data
- Email marketing campaigns
- Search campaigns (SEO and PPC)
- Affiliate programmes
- Social media channels (Facebook & YouTube)
Ecommerce Manager - The Person:
* Strong interest in fashion with digital marketing experience gained in an agency or client-side
* Good understanding and practical experience of running online marketing campaigns using SEO/PPC/Email/Affiliate programmes
* Experience working on several projects simultaneously
* Must have strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Experience of managing digital agencies
* Flexible attitude towards different working methods
* Proficiency in the use of ecommerce and web-based applications (e.g. Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of web/digital metrics
* Confident in using tools to understand customer behaviour and how customers interact online
* Degree level education or online marketing qualification (CIM, IDM…)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Ecommerce Manager in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLHeadOffice and Facebook about this role and more!